SC - Spwell-Checking

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 06:49:26 PST 2000

I just read over the two posts I sent to the List and realize that I can't
win.. If I use the spell checker it skips over correctly spelled words that
are just wrong for the sentence (i.e., live = life as in "Life is not fair")
or if I don't use it (because I write like I speak (i.e., you'all, 'cause,
etc.) I end up spelling things that I know how to spell correctly wrong.
This is a one time apology with the understanding that it will probably
continue.  :-)

Rayne
(who, believe it or not, was a proof-reader for the Arizona Republic
Newspaper years ago and who can really read, spell and write - or at least I
could before I got lazy and "trusted" a computer)   8-D