SC - Home Remedies for "Teen Angst"

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 07:24:44 PST 2000

Sounds like your Grandfather was related to my Dad.  Who said to me after I
had taken a pain reliever and was still being "so pitiful":  "I can help you
forget your headache... get me my hammer and I'll bang it on your toes."  :-)

Rayne
(who still worships her Father)

In a message dated 3/20/00 8:56:05 AM Central Standard Time,
JGedney at dictaphone.com writes:

<<  Does anyone have a recipe for Valium....period, of course ::wink::   Send
it
 > to Adamantius...it sounds like he could use it.

 Sure.
 this is the same one My Grandfather gave me when I was in my "Teen Angst"
 years, and my every problem was positively earth shattering

 Ingredients:
 1 hammer
 1 2x4, at least 4 inches in length.

 method
 remove shoes
 place 2x4 on left foot to cover the toes
 repeatedly whack 2x4 with hammer until perspective is restored.

 ;-)

 brandu
 (loved my granddad!!) >>