SC - Allison's article

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Mar 20 22:17:36 PST 2000

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain said:
> >  Re sauces in period, go to the Florilegium,
> >  http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html
> >
> >  and look for my article, The Saucebook.
>
> It is, for some odd reason (Stefan, was this a mistake??) listed under
> "utensils", right after "stockfish".

Yes, this was an error in the index file of the FOOD section. I have now
fixed this. In the process I have also updated the soup-msg and the
stews-bruets-msg files.

If this doesn't seem to be corrected, then you need to go into your
browser (preferances in Netscape) and remove any cache files.

Thank you for alerting me to this, Lady Brighid. Because of the high
volume of this list it may take a while before I see such messages
or I may have to skip some digests (temporarily, I hope). If you email
such messages to me directly I can usually fix such problems within
hours of me finding out about such problems.

Please accept my appologies for this problem.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net