SC - Re: mushrooms

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Thu Mar 23 08:06:04 PST 2000

>I suppose it's possible, but I suspect that the reason [morels are] native to
>the northern half of the country involves climate. Give it a shot if
>you wanna.

I think it's doubtful. Most of the floridians I've met with a few exceptions
have been driving up to Michigan for years and stealing them off our
farm. Last year we caught a couple with *7*! grocery bags full
tresspassing on our property. Their excuse?

"Well, we've been doing this for 20 years!"

"So you've been tresspassing on our property and stealing
thousands of dollars of food for 20 years?"

They left without answering. We should have demanded they leave
the mushrooms with us.

Jasmine
iasmin de cordoba, gwalli at infoengine.com