SC - new book

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 21:24:18 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/23/2000 10:06:16 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
LrdRas at aol.com writes:

<<
 <<  However, being an older person who now
  has to wear reading glasses, I find it very difficult to decipher some of
the
  material in the copy I have of this. >>

 Agreed. Which is why I , in my dotage, also purchased a magnifying glass. :-)

 Ras >>

And I scan the pages and enlarge them, or I take off my glasses and try to
get the page close enough to my nose to read it without them.  I can quite
often pick up tiny detail better that way.  It must be really comical
watching me.  Probably looks like I'm realllllly getting into my

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt
(m.k.a. Buckeye, AZ)