SC -

Gwynydd of Culloden Gwynydd_of_Culloden at freemail.com.au
Fri Mar 24 10:59:35 PST 2000

- ------------APFM25255490

What sort of "cool stuff" do you have in mind?  Vegemite and Chikos (uncertain about the spelling, they are sort of chocolate jelly babies - had a Canadian friend who was crazy about them and didn't want to go back to Canada because they didn't have them there!)?

Gwynydd

- ------------APFM25255490--