SC - Tablemanners query

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Mar 24 18:52:47 PST 2000

Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:

> Well, actually, can you discribe in detail *how* you ate your macros?
> Phillipa Seton

Hmph! The very idea! I've never eaten any type of programming language
in my life. It is abnormal and indigestible.

Now, the _macrows_ I ate were picked up one at a time, between the
fingers, usually somewhere near the middle, and lowered into the mouth
from slightly above, steering clear of the neatly trimmed Romano-Celtic
facial foliage...ever see pictures of Danish people eating herring
fillets? Something like that.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy