SC - Interested

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Mar 24 19:11:28 PST 2000

a a wrote:

> Hello I'm interested in medieval cocking. not that I know a lot
> but I like to know more
> Regards Cat.

Hello, Cat.

Apart from the silliness about spell-checking and such, we're happy to
discuss nearly any aspect of historical or general cookery with anybody.
Many (most?) of us are members of the Society for Creative Anachronism
(hence "SCA-Cooks") and a lot of what we do is reproducing food in real
life from medieval recipes.

We talk about that a lot when we're not being silly, and often talk
about it when we are. As you may have noticed.

Welcome, enjoy the posts, and don't be shy about jumping in with
questions if you want to.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy