SC - Interested

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Fri Mar 24 22:24:32 PST 2000

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, Jeff Gedney wrote:

> > Hello I'm interested in medieval cocking. not that I know a lot

> Too bad spell checkers can't be more intelligent...

Eye have a spelling checker, it came with my PC;
It plainly marks four my revue mistakes I cannot sea.
I've run this poem threw it, I'm sure your please to no,
It's letter perfect in it's weigh, my checker tolled me sew!

Anyway, I though any speling flame had to have at least one error in
itt?

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
People are going to be out drinking, vomiting in the snow, and driving
drunk and killing their loved ones and strangers.
		-- Alan J. Rosenthal