SC - Saxon Violets

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Mar 27 18:19:17 PST 2000

Must be nice....it just cruised 60-ish today, in what was an unusually warm day for
March. Our effective growing season here, in what others refer to as "the banana belt
of MT," (meaning it's warmer), is more-or-less from Memorial Day to Labor Day.  Before
or after those parameters, and you're risking a good, solid frost.  People's gardens
are just starting to show early crocus.  *sigh* I'm soooo glad it's spring!
- --Maire