SC - Period Ingredients Master List

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Tue Mar 28 11:37:07 PST 2000

this could be fun.  it would never be "done" but as an ongoing project, it
could provide a valuable reference.  do you have a web site with -lots- of
room to put this in?

you could, very appropriately, start "A" with asparagus and list the
several sources that have been posted today.  each ingredient you list
could have the specific references for it cited.  that way it could be
added to when, for instance, a new medieval patagonian source book is
published which has a variety of asparagus recipes.

elaina