SC - don't cringe too bad....

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 03:51:09 PST 2000

I know that all the McD's that I ate in Europe tasted "pretty much the same"
as in the States.  Maybe the actual beef used might be a little differerent.
The MAIN difference was the addition of various products sold.  i.e.  when I
was in Germany the Mustard offered was spicy and the place sold beer.

Rayne

In a message dated 3/29/00 1:52:25 AM Central Standard Time,