Pomegranate concentrate (was Re: SC - Re:Juice of Sour Oranges)

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Wed Mar 29 06:06:59 PST 2000

And it came to pass on 29 Mar 00,, that Stefan li Rous wrote:

> I've got this problem with a
> pomegranate concentrate. I don't know if I need to add water or
> not to get back to a pomegranate juice. And they don't say on the
> bottle.

Is this Cortas brand concentrate?  Indeed, the bottle lacks this info, but
I found it on the web when I was redacting a pomegranate sauce.  If you
take 1/4 cup concentrate and 3/4 cup water, you will have a reasonable
facsimile of pomegranate juice.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann