Zabaglione - was, Re: SC - Book Review WAS Verjus

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 15:11:59 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/29/00 11:34:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lcatherinemc at hotmail.com writes:

>    Ok, then where would I purchase this?   I have not seen it in the
>  supermarkets here in So. California.

To reiterate my previous posts (which I haven't posted yet, since I am
offline at the time)  look for "superfine" sugar in the Baking Supplies aisle
of your favorite supermarket, or ask your local Bakery if they will order you
some.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Man cannot live on bread alone... he must have beer to soak it in.