SC - Re: A Zambone (Ice cleaning machine)

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 16:05:23 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/29/00 8:41:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

<< No, thass Zampone you're thinking of...mmm, ice-skating-rink machine
 with lentils...and mustard-fruits on the side... >>

Hahahahaha!
Coming from the land of hockey, that's pretty funny. It's "zam B one".
Sounding like zam bony.

You are so funny Master A, thanks for your comedy it has been one of the
reasons I continue to read this list. I have been fairly sick of the
negativity and na-na na-na naaa-naa attitude of late.

Thanks again,
Hauviette