SC - Land of Hockey?

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Mar 30 21:54:24 PST 2000

Par Leijonhufvud wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Mar 2000, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
>
> > Adamantius (who will surely roast in the fires of H**l for buying his
>
> Recipie, please.
>
> /UlfR
>  And, anyway, what's so special about the fires in Hull?

No, no, fires of Heel. My sister was so incensed she gave me a hotfoot.

> Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
> I am returning this otherwise good typing paper to you because someone has
> printed gibberish all over it and put your name at the top.
>                 --English Professor, Ohio University

I like it, I like it! I've heard similar remarks coming from the mouth
of Frank McCourt, back when he was just one of my high-school English
teachers, and not a Pulitzer prize winner. His was more like,
"Trumped-up charges have been issued, that you wrote a paper for this
class, but we both know that is a scurrilous lie. You can take this
doctored evidence and try to track down your accusers on your own time,
_after_ you've handed in your paper."

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy