SC - Another cooking failure - *sigh*

Cindy M. Renfrow cindy at thousandeggs.com
Fri Mar 31 06:08:32 PST 2000

><snip>...now that I have added the cold, cooked chicken, can I really
>re-boil the mixture, or would I be better off >leaving it as is (sloppy)
>and saying "you eat it with a spoon"?

>Gwynydd

Hi!  Either the honey wasn't quite done enough, or the chicken had too much
liquid.  Don't re-boil the mixture now that you've added the chicken.  Turn
to the page about Pokerounce (you'll notice the recipes are similar) &
serve your chicken mixture on toasts of bread.  Believe me its better than
eating Pynade with a spoon. Experiment to see what type of bread you like
best.

Regards,

Cindy Renfrow/Sincgiefu
cindy at thousandeggs.com