SC - re cooking Trimaris

william wheeler wuffa at inetarena.com
Wed Mar 1 12:54:40 PST 2000

Dear Lance
from one who was in the SCA in AS IV, and has been told he is one of the
Better Cook in and out of the SCA.
#1 this list is not just going to Trimaris ( I am on the NW Coast of the
USA)
you are beening a Fool.
1a. HH does not have the *RIGHT* to tell someone Not to cook period, at
most her should ask that Her food is not
Period if she can not take GOOD Food and/or does not like Real food
fine.
#2 when this happend out west (when there was only 3 Kingdoms) we gave
the Royal who asked for "real food"
IE stuff she knows we give her hardtek,Cheese etc..
#3 this kind of thing is why I am not playing with the sca anymore