SC - Gulf Wars Challenge

Jehanne Argentee jehanne at netzero.net
Wed Mar 1 19:04:53 PST 2000

At 02:36 PM 3/1/00 -0600, you wrote:
>So, is anybody interested in picking up the gauntlet I threw?
>Who is going to Gulf Wars?
>
>I was hoping for a get together anyway so this could be
>fun. I also haven't heard from Her Highness or any of her
>entourage.
>
>Gunthar
>
>(I've been informed that she has an allergy to cinnamon.)

I'm in the middle of wading through my email now... as I am the one in
charge of cooking for their Highnesses and their retainers at Gulfwars, I
would be greatful if any decisions about such a cooking challange were
emailed to me seperate from this list. I'll be glad to forward them to her
highness.

Yours in Service,

Jehanne