SC - Enough with the endless Trimaris email!!!!!

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Mar 1 20:45:45 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/1/00 12:22:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
TerryD at Health.State.OK.US writes:

<< Ask Ras for a period recipe.

 Bear >>

Now, Bear. Be nice! I have managed to be a minimal participant in this thread
and forcing me to post period horse recipes for the period part of their
feasts would not make for good feelings in Trimaris at this time, IMO.

I do have a modern recipe for aardvark that sounds really wonderful involving
stewing the animal in it's carapace for the modern part of the feast
though.........No? It was a thought. :-)

Ras