SC - uses for a bed...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Mar 1 22:10:03 PST 2000

Hi everybody!

Since Stefan was hassling me the other (my lack of sleep while Seumas
was here being something of an amusing issue) I just have to make sure
that this is clear: We know that beds can be useful for sleep. And
Tuesday, having put a rough total of _1000_ miles on our bodies in the
space of 30 hours, doing the crazed one-day to Portland for job search
stuff, we'd been in the house something like ten minutes when suddenly I
turn around and he's laying across the foot of the bed, snoring. At
least he got his coat and tie off first!

But we had a lovely visit with Malcolm and Morwyn (say hi to Dustbunny
for me!). And he is safely home in Glyn Dwfn, though a little woozy from
tiredness still... I had a nap (ON MY BED, Stefan!) and I'm trying to
get caught up. So, are we going to have a subway series? And what's with
that guy from Atlanta?...
Master A?

;-)
'Lainie