SC - Re: Alcohol in food (RANT)

B. M. Crumb kerelsen at ptd.net
Thu Mar 2 03:55:36 PST 2000

Mordonna22 at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/1/2000 9:32:49 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
> kerelsen at ptd.net writes:
>
> <<  I know many recovering alcoholics
>  who avoid foods with added alcohol because the flavor can trigger
>  a craving in them.  >>
>
> By the way, I AM a recovering alcoholic.  I have found that in my case, at
> least, this is a fallacy.  For anyone who is counting, I celebrated eleven
> years clean on my last NA birthday.
>
> Mordonna the Cook

Congratulations.  You are very lucky in that the taste does not
trigger a craving. But I personally do know several individuals
in which that is not the case.  I guess it comes down to the fact
that all people are different in how they react to things.

Bernadette
- --
Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.