SC - controversy

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Thu Mar 2 13:47:27 PST 2000

I can't say what the BOD's intentions were when they made the rule about
food for the high table but I would agree with other people that they food
is consumed right away and only by a few people, even though everyone at
the event paid for it.

The pavillion is a depreciatable asset which in theory can be used by all
in the kingdom, whether you are the sitting royalty or are visiting the
royalty, also it is not coming directly out of an event funds.

Also, did your Kingdom have a special fund raiser for the pavilion?  (We
have sent pavilion donation hats around our group, and I know our Kingdom
had a Pennsic gate fund raiser)

Angeline