SC - Re: long pepper

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Thu Mar 2 15:38:59 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/2/00 12:46:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

<< ca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
 >  /UlfR wrote:    I am looking for a source of long pepper in Europe (or
one that will
    ship to Sweden). Anyone knows of one?

 Saluti /UlfR

 I have a very good spice shop where I can get you (and anyone else in the
 EU) long pepper, grains of paradise, malabathron leaves, some excellent mace
 blades and lots of other wonderful spices. It's not cheap, but considering
 the quality, it's more than worth it. Email me and we'll talk.

 Al Servizio Vostro, e del Sogno
 Lucretzia >>For those who would like to obtain the spice, it was found at a
small herbal shop on Conant Rd in Detroit, Mi. called “Nature’s Products”.
Although very helpful, the stores proprietor doesn’t always have set hours
and as such you are best off  calling before going out there. Here is the
name, address and phone number

Natures Products
20020 Conant St
Detroit Mi
48234
1-313-891-3900

 When I bought my supply it sells( I spoke to the proprietor  09/30)  for  90
cents/ounce (US Funds) at his shop and purportedly over $3/ounce in other
locations. I have also been informed that it can be shipped across
international lines.

Hope this is helpful

Channon