SC - Re: Rattlers and Rabbits and Bears Oh My!

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Sun Mar 5 05:20:54 PST 2000

owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

<< She said 'No
 one would ever REALLY serve such a thing!). Little did she know. It was
 amazing how quickly she got a clue that the menus and  recipes were not done
 for entertainment value. :-)

 Ras >>

She didn't know you very well, did she? A man who would serve his testicles
on a plate, is a man with no fear. (Although I wasn't present to witness the
event, I would have loved to have been there)

On a more serious note, I have only had one complaint about contents of my
feasts and that was I made too many dishes with nuts ( 3 or  4 out of 12).
This was by a gentle who was allergic to nuts, who never told me before hand.
I could have easily excluded nuts from a portion of the dishes, had he told
me. Oh well, I guess some people will never be happy as I believe by not
telling the cook or reading the posted ingredients list he was setting
himself up to be disappointed. You are responsible for yourself, no one else
can do that for you.

I'll climb down off the soapbox now.

Hauviette