SC - Ras's unusually cooking desires

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Sun Mar 5 07:30:46 PST 2000

Ras,

Last year's Pennsic I brought Water Buffalo (not bison or "reg" buffalo) as a
gift for the household I was staying... just to try.  They insist that I
bring much more again this year.  If you haven't had it (or haven't had it in
a while) I can pack you an extra steak in the cooler.

Rayne
(You may (or may not) remember me... my yellow protege belt attaches me to
Mistress Christianna of Meridies)

In a message dated 3/4/00 10:27:31 PM Central Standard Time, LrdRas at aol.com