SC - Food Ingredients Posting

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Sun Mar 5 08:14:31 PST 2000

I think it is in the Laws of Aethelmearc, I remember when I was doing all
the stuff for the feast I did last fall it said something about having the
ingredients list available at the troll, if I remember what I was reading.
I don't have my notebook with the laws of Aethelmearc, Corpora and my
seneschal handbook handy.

	Angeline