SC - question after recipe

Lurking Girl tori at panix.com
Mon Mar 6 13:35:42 PST 2000

lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:

> Other than people who just drink it to get drunk (cuz it's almost
> twice as alcoholic as vodka), most of the people i know who use
> Everclear use it to make medicinal tinctures, where flavor is less of
> an issue.

The only thing I have used it for is "rocket fuel", an artifact of the
Arkham-in-98 parties (it's a weird SF fandom thing).  It's a drink involving
Everclear, frozen lemonade and limeade, and food-grade dry ice.  Fun to
make, fun to watch, fun to drink (in small quantities).

One party, they had bits of fruit that had been soaking in EC for five
years.  Zort!

Vika
currently drinking fresh cider from the greenmarket