SC - SCA Cooks Gulf War Get-Together

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Mar 6 16:26:17 PST 2000

I have arranged with THL Ahima, the class co-ordinator at this years
Gulf Wars, to reserve a tent for the SCA-Cooks Get-Together.

It is scheduled for Friday at 6pm in A&S Tent #2.

Since there are several kingdom Courts scheduled for 7pm Friday night,
I opted for this time rather than later. Folks might actually plan
on meeting there at 5:30, so we can be set up by 6 and those who want
to go to a court can still spend some time together with us before
having to leave.

I chose Friday instead of Thursday because I felt more folks might
be onsite by then.

This could be combined with the Feast for HRH Trimaris if desired
or if a different location is desired and arranged for, we could
simply post a sign redirecting folks. But I wanted to get something
arranged before the event so that folks would be aware of a location
and time before leaving for the War, unlike last year.

This should also make it into the "Gulf Wars site booklet addendum"
and I will try to get the information to the GW heralds, also.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net
(posting from work)

PS: For those interested, I will be teaching my pewter casting class
on Thursday and Friday mornings (2 part class) at 11am.