SC - Religious dietary restrictions

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 17:09:22 PST 2000

What is the name of the living history place?

And I agree with you.  Most people do not make any connection with the
protein part of their meals.

Phillipa
(I've started to which is why I have become almost totaly vegan)

<< A living history site nearby (an 1830's era) has a harvest festival in
Oct.
 The first year they killed the pig in front of the spectators.  After all
the
 complaints, they now slaughter it out of view, bring the carcass up and hang
 it.  Many people don't even realize what meat looks like at that point.

 Guillane >>