SC - Re: aqua vitae

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Mar 7 14:17:13 PST 2000

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/7/00 5:29:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> CorwynWdwd at aol.com writes:
>
> << I would be GLAD to use a spirit
>  distilled from wine if someone could point out to me one that I could use
>  that wasn't aged and colored to begin with. >>
>
> Christian Brothers makes and sells a clear brandy that has not been aged in
> wood.
>
> Ras

Ras, does anybody import marc brandy into the U.S.? This is a French
product distilled not from wine, but from wine lees, IIRC, then sold
pretty much raw. Grappa might be another option, being the Italian
equivalent. That, I'm pretty sure, is widely available in the U.S.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com