SC - Feast Prices

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 8 04:13:23 PST 2000

Here in Ansteorra the feast price can vary between $4.00 to $8.00.  The last
feast I did (Candlemas this year) was $7.00. It was a 3 course feast (which
is considered elaborate for Ansteorra).   My budget for this last feast was
$1000 (I cooked for 200 people and came in $150 under budget).  I usually
work in what I call an "OH S#@%" factor.  This way if something goes wrong
we are covered (ex. the freezer died and all the meat rotted).

Meadhbh