SC - Royalty, Chicory and new request

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Mar 8 23:54:21 PST 2000

Kathryn said:
> I want to make a bread using an ale or heavy beer liquid. Any suggestions?

I believe we have discussed this on this list before. You might want to
check these files in the FOOD-BREAD section of my files:
bread-msg        (161K) 12/13/99    Medieval breads and grains.
breadmaking-msg  (190K)  1/14/00    Period bread recipes and re-creations.

I don't think this file has breads using beer, but it does have other
recipes of food using beer:
beer-in-food-msg  (18K)  2/11/00    Period recipes with beer or ale in them.

It is in the FOOD section.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net