SC - Fees in General

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 06:18:21 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/9/00 3:43:04 AM, campcook at uswestmail.net writes:

>So, stand your ground and don't let anyone push a markup at you.
>If they are doing this, saying that it is to defray dome of the
>site costs, they are not planning very well in the first place.

Just curious, what is your average feast hall rental site? Our cheapest site
runs $300 and only holds  50 . Our bigger sites run from $1000 to $1800
and are used for events over 400 (feeding 200), and averaging between 600 to
800 people. Our average everyday site for 150 (our usual amount here) is
$500.
    We charge between  $8 and $12 per person for feast and site and average
between $4 and $5  for site fee ( this includes a lunch).  Our table rentals
cost us $10 a table (at best) and $1.50 per chair. Our weekend events (Friday
- -Sunday) run between $25-$30 total because the only camping sites available
in the NYC area charge us $5 per person per night. we provide all meals
during this weekend as well.
      We  still average an event a month though. However, try to get a three
course meal in NYC for less than $15 or stay a night in a cheap motel (starts
at $50).  I still think though we are higher than the national average, we
are still a deal. Food, Entertainment, and lodging for the weekend for $30

Andrea, Ostgardr