SC - gingerbrede recipes please???

The Cheshire Cat cheshire at southcom.com.au
Thu Mar 9 20:35:24 PST 2000

Greetings the list!

I've just acquired 15 kg of top quality leatherwood honey (I'm still not
sure how I did it, but it arrived yesterday.  I'm looking for honey based
recipes, of which I am sure there are many.  I've started off a few gallons
of mead.  What sprang to mind was the period gingerbrede.  However I
recently gave all my recipes to someone to puruse and they are not
available to me at this moment.  Can anyone help me out of a rather sticky
situation?? (sorry no bad puns intended.
Have a nice fish!!!
- -Katerine