SC - Speaking of Birthdays

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Fri Mar 10 13:43:39 PST 2000

Happy Birthday, Marian!  (And I was feeling old without any help, thanks)
;-)

It's Spring.  Get an herb and wild plant book, with good illustrations,
out of the college library, and go hunt for a salad.  Let us know what
you find that resembles European wild salads.  Everybody has to start
somewhere.  (And keep your shoes on out in the wilds).

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com