SC - Rayne's water buffalo

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Sat Mar 11 19:22:29 PST 2000

Since it is red meat I can only compare it to Beef.  There was not enough fat
in the ground water buffalo to my tastes, but the steaks were great.  Very
rich.

I would be happy to bring some steaks to the Pennsic Dinner.  Is there
someone who would not mind grilling it for me???  Or perhaps I can bring my
small grill over to the dinner and we can cook them there?  Is the dinner
planned to be in the same tent as before?  If so, grilling it in the tent or
on the grass outside might be a "fire" problem.

Perhaps my Peer has a thought since we are both merchanting....

Rayne

(sorry for not answering this sooner, but we left the RV Park on Tuesday for
home and just got back to Texas this evening)

In a message dated 3/8/00 2:16:11 AM Central Standard Time, allilyn at juno.com