SC - Last post on Her Highness

Jehanne Argentee jehanne at netzero.net
Sun Mar 12 07:07:40 PST 2000

	I'm sorry that I wasn't able to get ahold of her Highness to arrange
something at Gulfwars. I'm just having one of those times where whenever I
play telephone tag, I lose. I haven't been able to get in touch with the
gentle who might give me a ride to Gulf Wars either, or in touch with any
of the other drivers to see if they can carry some of this food. :(
	If her highness decides she wants something posted, or if there is a
relavent letter in the next Tailwinds I'll pass it on.  Lance/Nicolas will
not be posting here anymore about the matter, hopefully leaving me to
forward good news, when we've got some.

	Regarding Nik, the challange, and all that. I spent some time discussing
this with him. He intended/intends the challange to only be over actual
name-calling pointed at her Highness, not over her judgement when it comes
to food. If someone wants to name a Duke their champion, he'd still go out
to do it to defend the name of his princess and friend. Win or lose, he
still would have done all in his power. (And truth to tell, lose would be
likely. He's not an authorized fighter yet. Me personally, I've worried
about tripping and hurting him by landing on him in the past. He weighs
- -maybe- 150 lbs fully clothed and dripping wet, while I... enjoy my own
cooking too much. ;) )
	If someone wants to challange him on field other than battle, he's said
he'll do that. He's even offered to learn to sew! (Now if we can just get
him to learn without the challange...)
	At the end of the discussion he asked me to post how he felt about things
here, thinking I could do it without igniting another flame war. I hope
he's right, because I realize that saying that I won't post anymore on the
subject makes me a sitting duck for anything anyone wants to say.

	If you have anything you wish to say to me personally, please email me at
jehanne at netzero.net. If you have questions about cooking for their
Highnesses, I'm the person to talk to. I leave for Gulfwars -early- Tuesday
morning, and will try to answer any emails I get before then.

	If you have anything you wish to say to Nik, please email him at
ludell1 at tampabay.rr.com.  If you have questions about his challange,
- -please- email him not me. As Chatelain he should also probably handle any
and all questions about their Highnesses not directly relating to food.

	My thanks to those who have read this far, and my apologies to any of you
who were upset or bored by this post.

Sincerely,

Jehanne Argentee