SC - Its Garden time/thoughts of seed catalogs dance in my head

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Sun Mar 12 16:10:07 PST 2000

baker Creek heirloom seeds has a bunch of gourds.  They also have a lot of
other heirloom seeds, but I haven't perused the catalog for anything other
than gourds.

their URL is:  http://www.rareseeds.com

=====
Pinetree seeds has a lot of vegetables, herbs etc, but unless you know that
a particular variety is period they may not be the place to go.  What I
like about pine tree is the seed packets are not as big as the ones you get
from other seed companies so you can try more varieties.

their URL is http://www.superseeds.com

======
Another heirloom seed source is seeds of change:

There are other seed companies that I traditionally buy from but I don't
think they have much heirloom seeds or oriental seeds.

Please let me know if you'd like more info.

	Angeline