SC - Zabaglione

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 04:05:54 PST 2000

	There's a recipe for zabaglione in the new Scully
translation/edition of
	the Morgan Library's Buhler MS 19...
	"220. For four cups of Zabaglione get twelve fresh egg yolks, three
	ounces of sugar, half an ounce of good cinnamon and a beaker of good
	sweet wine; cook this until it is thick as a broth; then take it out
and
	set it on a plate in front of the boys. And if you like you can add
	bit of fresh butter."

Wonderful. Thank you!

	Sorry, girls can't have any. This dish is only period for boys. It
says
	so right there.
	Adamantius

Weeel, I was thinking of creating a male persona for my fighting anyway, so
what better final argument can there be than zabaglione?
What? I still can't have any? Huh! I challenge you on that one! <g>

Al Servizio Vostro, e del Sogno
Lucretzia
<sidling for the Rock whilst keeping an eye out for men wielding Really Big
Carving Knives...>
Lady Lucrezia-Isabella di Freccia   |  mka Tina Nevin
Thamesreach Shire, The Isles, Drachenwald | London, UK
thorngrove at geocities.com | http://www.geocities.com/~thorngrove
"There is no doubt that great leaders prefer hard drinkers to good
versifiers" - Aretino, 1536

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at postmaster at caci.co.uk