SC - Lady Seaton's Project

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 11:02:00 PST 2000

Good Adamantius,
Thank you for a most thoughtful post.  This whole "project" thingie started
out because I wanted to be able to eat *something* at a feast.  As I have
previously posted,  I always post all my research, giving the original
recipe, the redaction and telling why I made the changes in a recipe that I
did. And the finial  "new" recipe I came up with. There are no surprises.  If
I would have to classify my work I think it would be called ...What is that
word?  "Period-iod"  "period - like."  I think it's better to be able to get
near the mark than not to be able to participate at all!
Yours in Service,
Phillipa (who is still slogging through a whole bunch of uncatalogued recipes)
<<
 My advice to Lady Phillipa Seton is to Proceed With Caution. You are
 probably pursuing the easier solution to your problem, but it could
 backfire, so you ought not to rely too heavily on the method.

 Adamantius (drat, these soapboxes are getting small...)  >>