SC - what to do with extra egg yolks

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Tue Mar 14 13:05:37 PST 2000

Margaret excitedly squealed:

>OOOOO!!! Recipes please!!

LOL! Okay, okay! But when I finish writing them down, alright?
I promise to post here.

I'm putting together a feast booklet for the whole event that
details *everything* and we hope to have that available on the
event website slightly pre-event and post-event time as a PDF.
A few paper copies will be available at the event as well and
as we get closer and the docs get completed, I'll troll for draft
reviewers, okay? You can be first. :)

>If it wasn't Platina, I'd say Paine Pardu (perhaps as a lunch).  I'm not
>sure there's an equivalent in there through.  I'll have to take a look
>tonight.

Okay, I give. What's Paine Pardu? I've been so steeped in
Platina over the last few months that maybe if you describe
what it is I can tell you if there's an equivalent. I've been
*dreaming* Platina, for pity's sake. (Why can't I dream in
my own time period? Spain and Portugal. Nice comfy
countries. Yeah, right.)

Cheers,

Jasmine
Iasmin de Cordoba, gwalli at infoengine.com