SC - Source for Herbs

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 13:42:05 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/14/00 10:18:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
WyteRayven at aol.com writes:

<<
 I'm sure that most of you have this source already, but just in case someone
doesn't I thought I'd pass it along.

 I stumbled across this site, and it looks very good. It has a wide variety
of herbs, both dried, as well as live plants and seeds. I have not ordered
from them yet, but I will.

 The Site is :http://www.richters.com

 Ilia

    Oh, heavens, yes! THE place to get herbs! Funny story--this morning one
of the ladies in the shire was by, and I gave her some of my old seed
catalogs, including a Richter's. She called me a bit later to tell me that I
was a very evil person, and that she could see her whole paycheck spent on
just their offerings, never mind any other sources! I got a big chuckle out
of the whole conversation, of course......... ;-)

                Ldy Diana