SC - Lady Seaton's Project

Diana tantra at optonline.net
Tue Mar 14 14:37:28 PST 2000

Actually...explain to his Grace that finding a way to live is easier than
eating and enjoying "truely period" food - then dying (or worse).  I
understand food allergies, and my heart goes out to you.  If you can only
find 3 *period* recipes that you can eat, then experimenting is good IMHO.

No insult, Your Grace, but try going thru anaphalaxsis.  It is not a
pleasant experience.  I am reminded of a certain "her Grace" from the East
Kingdom  with a fish allergy - she who cannot even be around when a can of
tuna is opened, or she stops breathing.  Not good!

Diana d'Avignon

From: "Philip & Susan Troy" <troy at asan.com>