SC - Competition entry

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Mar 14 17:58:37 PST 2000

We all have stories like this, unfortunately.  My most famous is a raspberry liqueur that was (I kid you not) marked down at two different competitions for tasting too much like raspberries.
Judges, unfortunately, are subject to the same personal prejudices as are we all, and they can't always set those aside.
- --Maire