SC - Byzantine Bread Stamps

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 20:50:16 PST 2000

I know nothing about the Greek Orthodox church.  I
only know Western Christianity and more specifically
the Protestant churchs.  I didn't think about the
Greek or the Russian or Armenian versions.  However, I
recently read about the use of leavened breads in
Western churches and the controversies that this has
caused.  It gave a history of the use of unleavened
breads and didn't mention anything about GO.

Huette