SC - Steaks UN-flambee

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Wed Mar 15 07:22:01 PST 2000

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> I've been told by Those Who Know that eating Ras's testicles requires
> full attention and a good deal of energy.
>
> Adamantius, wondering if we've gotten this particular joke out of our
> systems yet

I suppose that depends on in what manner and way one desires to enjoy
Ras testicles.

/UlfR
 Get out of the gutter, you are blocking my periscope!

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
Minimize your therbligs until it becomes automatic; this doubles your effective
lifetime -- and thereby gives time to enjoy butterflies and kittens and
rainbows.
		-- Lazarus Long (R.A. Heinlein)