SC - Phillipa and her d*mn project <giggle>

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Wed Mar 15 12:30:44 PST 2000

At 12:59 PM -0500 3/15/00, Alderton, Philippa wrote:

>Cariadoc, you're being a Grouch!

I'm not being a grouch. I have no objection to people cooking
whatever they like so long as they don't mislabel it. I am merely
arguing that it would be more fun and more interesting to do
something else. Now if you want me to be a grouch ...

>Kindly ask your Lady Elizabeth to hit you
>with a shoe! Tell her your other wife, who also understands your humor,
>said!

Long ago, my lady wife enformed me that if I married another wife, I
would have one wife. It seems to be a peculiarity of Frankish
arithmetic--probably related to the inability to distinguish the
numbers three and one.

3=1

Therefore

3-1=2=1-1=0