SC - Phillipa and her d*mn project <giggle>

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Mar 15 17:43:01 PST 2000

His Grace, Duke Sir Grouch skrev:

>I'm not being a grouch. I have no objection to people cooking
>whatever they like so long as they don't mislabel it. I am merely
>arguing that it would be more fun and more interesting to do
>something else.

Actually, Lady Phillipa is doing both.....

>Now if you want me to be a grouch ...

Uh oh, here comes the spanking......

>>>Kindly ask your Lady Elizabeth to hit you
>>>with a shoe! Tell her your other wife, who also understands your humor,
>>>said!

Actually, Lady Elizabeth, please hit him with the other shoe.....

>Long ago, my lady wife enformed me that if I married another wife, I
>would have one wife. It seems to be a peculiarity of Frankish
>arithmetic--probably related to the inability to distinguish the
>numbers three and one.

 Here I'm thinking I'm married, and all along I'm just adopted..... And
these silly Arabs- any good Roman Khazar like myself KNOWS a three looks
like this.... III. Silly arabs use a numeral .... 3.... that to any right
thinking person is obviously is indicative of two, even if those arabs can't
write in straight lines.....

>3=1

III is NOT equal to I, no matter how hard you try to straighten out your
scribbling. Maybe you're adding two 2s, which obviously stand for one and
one half each?

3=2+2 in your barbarian script?

>Therefore

>3-1=2=1-1=0

III-I=II.   II-I=I.   I-I=nothing.
Here we go again, Silly arabs making a big fuss over nothing, as usual......

>Therefore

>1=2/2=0/2=0

It's obvious the arabs didn't invent sylogisms or logic either....

>Therefore

>1+1=1+0=1

>See, it works.

I knew the hashishim were around longer than we thought......

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous