SC - OT - For the Aussies (and anyone else who wishes to contribute)

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Wed Mar 15 18:07:50 PST 2000

Hey Guys,

I'm canvassing articles for the May issue of Cockatrice.  I need completed
articles submitted BEFORE Festival.  (preferably two weeks before, but if
that isn't possible then email or ring me and we'll work something out).

Nicolette, any ideas from 12th Night?
Lorix, any chance of listing the Midwinter recipes in the July Issue?
Katerine, I have your herb draft but haven't had a chance to read it yet (I
will I promise)
Kiriel, your tent plans?
Mari, oh evil sith twin .......

Anyone else, please jump in, all A&S related articles welcome (eagerly
sought) and not necessarily about cooking ...

Mel.
cockatrice at sca.org.au